People support Wooden Spoon in a variety of ways. The best contribution people can make is to join us in our work. Become a member and get invited to all sorts of events in your local area and beyond. Volunteer to serve on a regional committee. Have fun organising an event to benefit Spoon.
As a member of Wooden Spoon you make new friends, enjoy the company of old friends and know that your efforts benefit others less fortunate. Not everyone has the time and energy to help coordinate events but they still may want a role to play. Contributions by both companies and individuals can be made in many ways:
1. Include us in your charity giving budget.
2. Adopt us as a charity of choice as part of your social responsibility plan.
3. Use our events for corporate entertainment for either clients or staff.
4. Buy Wooden Spoon Christmas cards for your clients.
5. Encourage membership of Wooden Spoon through your in-house magazines.
1. Become a Social member of Spoon.
2. Volunteer to serve on a Regional Committee.
3. Gift Aid your donations and boost your giving by 25%.
4. Help to organise a fundraising event.
5. Make us a beneficiary in a Will.
6. Enter one of our Challenge Events (Four Peaks Challenge, Ford Ranger Great Lakeland Challenge, London Marathon or any of the other challenges).
7. Give As You Live. Turn every pound you spend online into funds for Wooden Spoon.
The CAF Charity Account allows you to donate to your favourite charity out of pre-tax earnings, a great idea for any regular giver to Spoon! The CAF Charity Account acts like a current bank account for all your charitable giving. It provides you with a discrete, tax-free location for your donation funds from which you can make donations (including online) to any registered charity you like, whenever you want.
For more information, to make a donation or to create your own CAF Charity Account, click here. Alternatively, if you would prefer to apply over the phone, call 01732 520 050.
You can now make donations simply by clicking your mouse! This is an easy way to make one-off donations quickly and is cost-effective for Spoon as every donation can be gift aided, allowing more of your money to be spent on disadvantaged children and young people in the UK and Ireland.
If you would like to make a donation to Spoon you can do so online by clicking here.
While Spoon is always grateful to receive cash donations of any size, perhaps you might like to make a gift of shares
Of course we are happy to receive donations by post. You can send personal, corporate or CAF cheques to help disadvantaged children and young people. If you send a cheque, please add a note with your signature including your address and a statement that you are UK taxpayer and Spoon can claim an additional 25% in gift aid from the government.
Please send cheques to our administrative office:
115-117 Fleet Road,